The Yooper Lodge, Great for Group Lodging, Right on the Bill Nichols Trail
Our goal is to provide the area with a lodging for a group to stay without paying a fortune.
Click to look inside
Summer Rates-$225 per night (incls tax)
Week stay Summer only-$1200 (incls tax)
Winter Rates-Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed nights $30 per person with $150 Minimum. (incls tax)
Thurs, Fri, Sat- $35 per person with $185 Minimum. (incls tax) must be 2 night stay
- Fully equipped kitchen including coffee, Pots, pans, utensils, bakeware, microwave, 2 refrigerators, gas Stove
- A breakfast nook to play games in the evening
- Living room, hide-a-bed sofa, love seat, rocker, satellite TV/DVD/VCR and Movies
- Dining room, with large table
- Sunroom for jackets, snowmobile suits etc.
- Cards, games, puzzles and books.
- Upstairs are 4 comfy bedrooms ready made for your great nights sleep.
- "The Cubby" has 1 double bed , "The Bears Den" has 1 double bed and 3 twin beds, "Whitetail Haven" has 1 queen bed & 1 twin bed, "The Moose Room" has 3 twin beds. There are a total of 11 separate beds utilizing the hide-a-bed sofa.
- 2 full bathrooms, one up and one down stairs, both have shampoo and soap as well as towels etc
- Dogs allowed ($20 per night) with signed contract.
- Free use of kayaks if available during your stay
The lodge is on 8 acres of wooded land. It is right on the Groomed Bill Nichols Trail #3, the best trail in Michigan! It is located 1/2 mile from the junction, to go east-west or north-south, lots of options! (Trail opens on December 1st)
You need to come to the U.P. at least once in your life, you will not be disappointed!
Lodge Availability Calendar
To Reserve your Group Call 906-288-3734!